Friday, July 8, 2011

Small Announcement

SMALL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hey everyone! I am here to make a small announcement about my blog...I know a lot of people get angry when I don't post but it gets tough! It's the summer and all I want to do is swim and PARTY (hahaha) but I am for sure dedicated to my blog. I am in the midst of summer activities right now and it offers NO free time. I haven't had time to start my next post yet but I am going to try to start it tomorrow and HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) get it out by Monday! But if not...oh well, you'll have to wait a little longer!  I have been wanting to do a really good, in-depth post about installing MODS so you can check back here for that sometime this week :) Have a GREAT week and thanks for being awesome supporters!
~Amber~

1 comment:

  1. Hey, take you time. Summer is the perfect time to take a break and relax. :D

    ReplyDelete

You know you have something to say so...SAY IT!