Friday, October 28, 2011

Sorry For The Hiatus!

Well, it wasn't really a hiatus from my main blog since that's where all my fans typically go...but for any of you stragglers still on this site, what's up? Hahaha, like you can answer. :P I'm in a bit of a silly mood so let's start fresh with some seriousness!


Hello there, I am Amber Lights here with a public announcement of dire importance-yeah right. xD


ANYWAY, I haven't used this little me-blog in a few months and I miss it! I feel like I don't know any of my readers quite well enough so I want to really jump-start this project. Let's start with this; comment with your top FIVE favorite books, movies, blogs, anything else that is a piece of writing/acting. I'd love to know what type of writing and/or action puts you on your toes, and maybe I can try to be more like that for you. Here's my top ten list:


TOP FIVE FAVORITE PIECES OF WRITING
(No specific order)

1. True Colors by Kristen Hannah
2. 1984 by George Orwell
3. I Melt With You (Blog) by September Rose/Shayda Elaine Buckley
4. Sweep by Cate Tiernan (series of FIFTEEN books)
5. And lastly, Twilight (this one is so shameful that I almost didn't put it on here, but I'm a sucker for vampire love stories and this one was just HOT HOT HOT xD Pardon my nerdi-ness)

Get commenting!

9 comments:

  1. Top 5 books :)
    1. Harry Potter series
    2. Hunger Games series
    3. The Lying Game series
    4. Pretty Little Liars series
    5. Anything by Sarah Dessen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 5 list

    Bible- Book
    Nior Nights-blog-AltheaQuinn
    Digglebats-blog
    Medieval- blog/legacy-Jamee Snuffer
    I love murder mystery's and love stories as far as books go. OH and Vampires ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH CHECK OUT the black dagger brotherhood books - vamps, and you think twilight was hot? this is spicy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister has a thing for those Sweep books... O.O So weird to see someone else shares her likeness of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Harry Potter! I also like those romantic comedies. I'm such a sucker for that kind of stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top five reads for me...

    1. The Silver Brumby 1,2 & 3
    2. This!!!
    3. Jamee Sims 3
    4. Desperaux
    5. ????????? tooo many...

    ReplyDelete
  7. HARRY POTTER!
    I Melt With You
    Aspen Legacy
    The Clique Series
    The Willa Havisham Series
    Easy A
    (I know there're six but I had to include them all :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always feel inferior when I have to admit to what I like reading...but oh well...

    Top Five in No Particular Order
    1) The Black Dagger Brotherhood series - hel-lo yummmy vampires! I like it so much, I devoted a whole chunk of my Sim challenge to it...because they're HOTTT...
    2) Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman - her writing is magical...
    3) Bastard Out of Carolina - Dorothy Allison
    4) The Twilight series - like you, I'm slightly ashamed, but I just keep going back...dare I say it? Yes I will..."Twilight, why can't I quit you?"
    5) Fried Green Tomatoes by Fannie Flagg - gave me new insight into the way my grandmother was raised.
    6) Where the Heart Is - Billie Letts - I'm strangely attracted to books that are about to be movies, but this was a really good one...
    7) Oh hell...I had to mention that I read the Southern Vampire series by Charlaine Harris - the series True Blood is based on...only book series I can safely say is not as good as the TV show...

    Okay, I'm done...:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. Are You There God? Its Me, Margaret.
    A very good and inspiring book. :)
    2. Harry Potter series
    I just love me some Ron Weasley...haha!
    3. The Winnie Years series
    I LOVE LAUREN MYRACLE BOOKS! They're so amazing!
    4. The Hunger Games series
    Its fabulous!
    5. Diary of a Wimpy Kid
    A good, little kid favorite of mine. I know, its a bit young, but I love it!
    ~Annie~

    ReplyDelete

You know you have something to say so...SAY IT!