Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Amber Talks...ANOTHER BLOG!

Hey whoever decided to visit this new site!... If you're here you must be dedicated because I have no idea if this site it even a good idea. I want a place other than facebook where I can post because to be quite honest the limited characters on FB ticks me off! I want this to be a place where I can update multiple times a day to keep readers up to date on when I will next post, fun things in between, some sneak peeks for future posts and maybe some bonus things! You can only find all this out if you click the follow button so go ahead and do that, I'll wait :D Since I don't want this to be a blah first post I will include a cute short video that is ALSO a sneak peek!


Here is my baby 58 Bleue Lights. He refuses to go to sleep every night unless Amber lets him ride on the spring riders and even then he's fussy...haha, oh babies! 

Thanks for reading and please FOLLOW! <333

4 comments:

You know you have something to say so...SAY IT!