Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sims 3 Music

I don't think people give The Sims enough credit when it comes to game detail. I recently have had Amber mastering a lot of her skills ESPECIALLY the musical ones. Now that she's a level 10 pianist I'm going through the songs she can play and recording them...they're really detailed and there sure is a lot of 'em!

Amber playing "Oops...I sat In Your Chair!" It sounds JUST like "Maple Leaf Rag"

Amber performing "Never Again". Sorry about all of the voices, my kids are busy today :)

Amber playing "Don't Steal My Things". Don't the first 3 notes sound JUST like "Forget You".?

And lastly, Amber performs "Money Grows On Tree's"-if only that were true! 

This was just for fun because I personally LOVE listening to Sims music, and playing music. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I never knew this before about the sims music thanks for this I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

You know you have something to say so...SAY IT!